з/п не указана
About MHz Group
MHz Group is a young international company, based in Dubai that provides software development and management consulting services to leading international telecom and media companies. MHz Software is the software arm of MHz Group and focuses on developing specialized software for application in targeted marketing and pricing. MHz Group is now looking for talented professionals to join its MHz Software team.
Working for MHz Group means working in a young, innovative team, where you are able to take on significant responsibility early and where your development path can be individually tailored to your interests and the speed of your career progression is limited only by your own efforts and performance.
About the Role
The firm is expanding its business and opens an entry-level position for a “Software Operations and Support Specialist” in its Dubai office. A successful candidate will be fluent in English, have sound technical background, excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate should be ready to relocate to Dubai (preferably) or work remotely (can be discussed) according to the business needs.
On a daily basis, the Operations and Support Specialist will typically be involved in troubleshooting, operational and functional support and training of key MHz Software clients, as well as in testing of new functionalities and preparation of documentation. From time to time the role will also entail creating ad-hoc technical and business reports for client companies, which typically requires gathering information on system performance KPIs on remote servers; and extracting and working with data in SQL data bases. Hence, a successful candidate is expected to possess intermediate or advanced level of skills in Linux terminal commands or a good working knowledge of SQL language. Candidates who do not have such knowledge should demonstrate ability, willingness and a strong interest in learning Linux terminal commands and SQL and using these skills as a working tool on a daily basis.
Key Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Linux commands on intermediate or advanced level
- Good working knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of any other programming language is a plus
- Confidence in using standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of server operations, infrastructure, web interfaces and remote access tools is a strong plus
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills, ability to explain complex information in clear and easy to comprehend manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a creative and inquisitive mindset
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work in a virtual organisation
- Passion for total customer satisfaction and the enjoyment of working with end users
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable personality, proactiveness
Education and experience requirements:
- Diploma in computer science / business informatics / IT management preferably from a leading university. A diploma with distinction is a strong plus
- Previous job experience in a similar role is a plus, but not mandatory. Skills & proven abilities are valued more over years of experience
Terms & Conditions
- A very competitive compensation with a gradual development based on the performance
- Medical insurance program
- 30 workings days of paid vacation per year and entitlement to three return flights per year to the home country
- Relocation and working in the Dubai office (preferably) or working remotely (discussable)
- Non-standard working hours: from 12:30 till 21:30 Dubai time, and with Saturday and Friday (or Monday) being swapped every other week, such that Saturday is a working day and Friday (or Monday) is a free day
Mhz Software HR
+34 (684) 326258