от 100 000 до 200 000 руб. на руки
An American FinTech company is looking for a Splunk Engineer to help us with one of our fast-growing projects, Nakamoto Terminal (nterminal.com), a platform that delivers unique, alpha-generating insights and opportunities in the digital currency space.
- Support Splunk distributed infrastructure.
- Optimize architecture, scheduled searches, dashboards, data models, etc.
- Create custom parsers to integrate different data formats.
- Create, package, install, and maintain apps for Splunk.
- Experience setting up and maintaining Splunk distributed infrastructure.
- Understanding security and engineering aspects of running internet-facing cloud-native applications.
- Proficiency in Java (Spring) or other relevant languages and libraries.
Who we need:
- Proactive self-starters who can work with little oversight.
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English. You need to be able to speak and write fluently.
- Experience in data analysis, programming, blockchain technologies, finance, cryptocurrency, or any other related area is a big plus.
- We are always happy to consider part-time and student applications.
- You'll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from the US, Europe, and Russia.
- You'll get to work on cutting edge technologies in Machine Learning, Data Science, Blockchain, and Finance.
- We have a clear and open development process on GitLab. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- Most of our code is open source and your contribution will be properly attributed.
- We have great hang-out spots/offices in downtown Washington DC and Paris, but we are open to part-time and remote applicants.
- We don't discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.